- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1990s Dolce & Gabbana Brown Neoprene Boot Heels Size 38.5
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRetrieving quote...Ships From: Philadelphia, PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About the Designer
Dolce & Gabbana
Shapely lingerie models, animal and floral prints and the Mediterranean heritage of Sicily have come to define the romantic and sensual style of Dolce & Gabbana, a leading international brand that from its earliest days of corsetry, copious lace and provocative silhouettes has challenged fashion with an audacious vision for femininity.
After meeting in Milan in 1980 while they were both working for Italian designer Giorgio Correggiari, Domenico Dolce (b. 1958) and Stefano Gabbana (b. 1962) would go on to establish their eponymous fashion empire in 1982. Three years later, a breakthrough for the duo materialized in the form of an up-and-coming talent showcase at Milan Fashion Week, where they unveiled an approach to fashion design that broke sharply from that of the era’s reigning Italian houses. By then romantic partners as well as a business, Dolce & Gabbana were outsiders. Soon, their distinctive garments — sexy, feathery skirts and stretchy jersey evening dresses that favored full figures — demanded the fashion world’s undivided attention.
Though Dolce & Gabbana forged a path in womenswear that would take shape with a 1986 collection called “Real Women,” the brand’s offerings broadened quickly to encompass knitwear, swimwear, lingerie, ready-to-wear, menswear and perfume. In the early 1990s, Madonna helped catapult the luxury house to international stardom: The renowned singer and actress famously tapped the brand to create the looks for her 1993 tour “The Girlie Show.” It saw Madonna working closely with the designers and even starring in their ad campaigns. Dolce & Gabbana has continued to develop a high-profile clientele that includes pop sensations such as Beyoncé and Lady Gaga. The latter donned Dolce & Gabbana’s armor corset dress in the music video for her hit single “Paparazzi.”
Rather than following the rapidly changing trends of fashion, Dolce & Gabbana have instead held to their close-fitting tailoring and decadent designs. The house continues to work with recurring themes such as the culture of Italy and Catholicism, which is manifest, specifically, in their widespread use of black lace, a fabric that references the dresses worn by Sicilian widows. The duo is also inspired by Italian cinema and its icons such as Gina Lollobrigida and Sophia Loren; in 2015 they introduced the Sophia No. 1 lipstick in her honor.
Although Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana separated as a couple in 2005, they continued their business as a creative partnership. In 2012, they closed their less expensive D&G ready-to-wear line to focus on exclusive extravagance, such as their Alta Moda custom pieces. Today, Dolce & Gabbana maintains a popularity with a wealthy clientele, and the house’s 2020s collections have featured technological experiments that update traditional styles, such as a bouclé jacket with a pixel-like pattern, as well as throwbacks to the 1990s fashion that made the brand a household name.
- NEW 2003 Dolce and Gabbana Dark Grey Silver-Tone Snap Heel Boots Size 38.5By Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a fabulous pair of pointed dark grey suede Dolce and Gabbana boots. From the Fall/Winter 2003, these versatile boots are covered in silver-tone snaps which were...Category
Early 2000s Italian Boots$1,496 Sale Price25% Off
- 2000s Dolce & Gabbana Suede Pony Hair Western Chelsea Boots Size 38By Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a pair of vibrant red and burgundy Dolce and Gabbana cowgirl boots. From the early 2000s, these incredible boots feature a small heel, patent leather toes, burg...Category
Early 2000s Italian Shoes$1,196 Sale Price25% Off
- 1990s Dolce and Gabbana Rhinestone Embroidered Black Velvet Crystal Heel Size 36By Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a fabulous pair of black velvet Dolce and Gabbana heels. From the 1990s, these slingback heels are made complete with a beaded and embroidered toe box. Follow...Category
1990s Italian Shoes$971 Sale Price25% Off
- 2000s Dolce and Gabbana Brown Velvet Strap Heel Size 37.5 Y2KBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a pair of brown velvet strappy Dolce and Gabbana heels. From the early 2000s, these dark brown heels are constructed with velvet straps at the ankle and toe. St...Category
1990s Italian Shoes$596 Sale Price25% Off
- NEW F/W 1999 Atelier Versace by Donatella PVC Strap Feather Heels Size 38By Donatella Versace, Atelier VersaceLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a fabulous pair of Atelier Versace feather heels, designed by Donatella Versace. From the Fall/Winter 1999 Haute Couture collection. These heels feature clear P...Category
1990s Italian Heels$1,196 Sale Price25% Off
- F/W 2004 Gucci by Tom Ford Rhinestone Purple Dragon Chain Heels Size 8.5 BBy Tom Ford for Gucci, GucciLocated in Philadelphia, PATheRealList presents: a pair of stunning shimmery purple leather Gucci dragon heels, designed by Tom Ford. From the Fall/Winter 2004 collection, these strap heels feature a Gucci 'GG...Category
1990s Italian Heels$971 Sale Price25% Off
- New Dolce & Gabbana Patent Leather Mink Pumps Heels Fall 2016 Sz 38.5By Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Leesburg, VADolce & Gabbana Brand New W/ Box & Tags * Stunning Black Patent Leather * Floral Design * Burgundy Mink Accent * Strap Across the Front * Leather Footbed * Square Toe * 4.5" HeelCategory
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Shoes$1,325 Sale Price32% Off
- DOLCE & GABBANA 10 Black Silk & Leather Rhinestone T Strap Ankle Harness SandalsBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in San Francisco, CAThese fabulous DOLCE & GABBANA evening sandals feature a black silk satin & silver metallic leather sole with velvet padding, silk covered stiletto heel, skinny toe strap, ankle harn...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian High Heels$261 Sale Price20% Off
- Dolce & Gabbana NEW Runway Black Gold Evening Mary Jane Heels in BoxBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Chicago, ILDolce & Gabbana NEW & SOLD OUT RUNWAY Black Gold Evening Mary Jane Heels in Box Size IT 36 Velvet Gold embroidery detail Ankle button closure Made in Italy Heel height 4" Includes...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Shoes$1,780 Sale Price20% Off
- Dolce & Gabbana NEW Runway Black Gold Velvet Evening Mary Jane Heels in BoxBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Chicago, ILDolce & Gabbana NEW & SOLD OUT RUNWAY Black Gold Evening Mary Jane Heels in Box Size IT 36 Velvet Gold embroidery detail Ankle button closure Made in Italy Heel height 4" Include...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Shoes$1,780 Sale Price20% Off
- Dolce & Gabbana Size 36 / 6 Black Leather Ankle Boots / BootiesBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in San Diego, CA1990s Sex and the City Chic Dolce & Gabbana black leather ankle booties! Just the 'right amount' of point toe. Slender heel. Can easily be dressed up or down. Perfect with jeans, yet...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Ankle Boots
- Dolce & Gabbana Heels Vintage Multi Color Woven Snakeskin Pointed Toe ShoesBy Dolce & GabbanaLocated in Portland, ORThese Dolce & Gabbana pointed toe shoes are beautifully woven with multi color snakeskin in shades of pink, purple, green and blue. These stunning pumps come with their original box ...Category
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Shoes