- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
A Pierre Cardin Organza Blouse With Dramatic Batwing Sleeves Circa 1970/1980
- DimensionsMarked Size: Equivalent size 38 France (EU)
- Style1970/1980 (Of the Period)
- Place of OriginFrance
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Very Good Condition and Color.
- Seller LocationToulon, FR
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU633311875192
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-14 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Toulon, France
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
About the Designer
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1995/2000 France Iconic Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche blouse in chocolate brown cotton gabardine from th...Category
- By Yves Saint LaurentLocated in Toulon, FRCollection 1967 France Yves Saint Laurent top in navy blue cotton jersey from the Couture 1967 collection, numb...Category
- By LeonardLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1980/1990 France Sleeveless Léonard top or blouse in 100% silk with marine motif, sailboats, compasses,...Category
- By ChanelLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1971 France Rare Chanel Haute Couture short blouse in printed silk, probably dating from the end of the G...Category
1970s Blouses and Tops
- Located in Toulon, FRCirca 1900 Morocco or Middle East Flamboyant Kaftan or formal coat in brocaded silk from the late 19th century....Category
20th Century Burnous
- By Emanuel UngaroLocated in Toulon, FRCirca 1978-1980 France Ungaro Parallele skirt, blouse and belt set from the late 1970s. Interesting floral prin...Category
1980s Skirt Suits
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Blouses
1980s Blouses and Tops
How Renaissance Man Pierre Cardin Became One of Fashion’s Biggest Names
The visionary designer's futuristic clothing and furniture designs are celebrated in a new show at the Brooklyn Museum.
The Best Ways to Dress for Your Astrological Sign
Makeup and astrology expert Linda Mason dispenses fashion advice for every zodiac sign. Does your wardrobe match your horoscope?
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery