A light kaki colored 1980s Claude Montana cotton trench coat with exaggerated shoulders and a stand up color with two brass push buttons for closure. The coat has a buckle deal around the cuff and contrasting light brown piping across the shoulders, bust and back. The coat is lined with matching brown corduroy and has two welt pockets, one in each side of the hip. The size of the dress corresponds to a modern size Medium.
- Place of originUnknown
- ConditionGood. The garment is in an overall very good vintage condition, but please note the jacket does show minor sign of wear consistent with age and use, and the original belt has been lost. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
D 45.28 in. x L 45.28 in.
D 115 cm x L 115 cm
- Bust47.25 in. (120 cm)
- Waist39.38 in. (100 cm)
- Hip40.95 in. (104 cm)
- Length45.28 in. (115 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem42.13 in. (107 cm)
- Seller locationCopenhagen, DK
- Seller reference number133
- Reference numberLU13321776083
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 19 hrs
Located in Copenhagen, DK
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like