This Great Unknown brown tweed cape, circa 1968 is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
Great Unknown brown tweed cape, circa 1968
Constructed in wool and man made satin Featuring a single lapel collar and armholes Buttons fastening to the front Good condition with some light wear to the lining fabric Professionally dry cleaned and ozone-treated Inspected by a couture-trained seamstress All vintage items have been previously worn, gentle signs of wear are an inherent part of the piece This 1960s floor length cape, inspired by the Chanel collections of the time, is beautifully made in wool boucle in ivory, cappuccino and dark blue. With a grey satin lining and wool interfacing, it's a practical and chic way to add warmth and style to any wardrobe. Shoulder: 39cm Bust: 125cm Waist: 154cm Length: 141cm We estimate this piece to be a UK size L/XL We have been as accurate as possible with the measurements provided, however please note that as vintage clothing does not follow modern standardised sizing we have created a size guide for reference.
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Material NotesWoolSatinCollarButton
- DimensionsD 55.52 in.D 141 cm
- Bust49.22 in. (125 cm)
- Waist60.63 in. (154 cm)
- Length55.52 in. (141 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem15.36 in. (39 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Seller Reference Number101532
- Reference NumberLU7241580493
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Great Unknown red & yellow Ikat print robe, cir...
Yves Saint Laurent khaki coat, circa 1972
Yves Saint Laurent
You May Also Like
Multicoloured striped knitted winter coat, circ...
1920's Paul Poiret Inspired Geometric Print Cape w/Orange Velvet Interior
$2,200 Sale Price
1920's Paul Poiret Inspired Geometric Print Cap...
Vintage Japanese Golden Copper & Black Metallic...