Vintage Jean Patou c.1960's blue a-line dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld. Blue wool short sleeve shift dress. Off white trim at cuffs and hemline. Bal collar with transparent rainbow faceted crystal beads in floral motif at collar points. Nine center back covered buttons with single snap closure at neckline. Single hook and eye closure at collar. Fully lined. Unmarked Fabric Content: Shell: Wool; Lining: Synthetic fabric. Marked Size: 12 (Vintage). Measurements: Shoulder: 15" (seam to seam) Sleeve: 9" (shoulder seam to cuff) Chest: 35" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 34" (measured 6" below the chest) Hip: 37" (measured 6" below the waist) Total Length: 36.5" (measured at center back to hem, excluding collar)
- BrandJean Patou
- Place of originFrance
- ConditionExcellent. Discoloration to lining, mostly at hemline. Faint spots/discoloration to white trim. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size12 (Vintage) (EU)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:009836
- Reference numberLU54132640813
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like