Vintage c.1960s Emilio Pucci for Neiman Marcus shift dress. All over brown, beige, and orange abstract op art signature print. Short sleeves. Bateau neckline. Center button closure at back. Please note that this item was pinned to better fit our mannequin for photographs. Marked Fabric Content: "100% Pure Cotton". Marked Size: "10". Note this is a vintage size. Measurements: Shoulder: 15.75" (seam to seam) Sleeve: 7.25" (shoulder seam to cuff) Chest: 35" (armpit to armpit) Waist: 34" (measured 6" below chest) Hip: 38" (measured 6" below the waist) Total Length: 34" (measured on back, shoulder seam to hem)
- BrandEmilio Pucci
- Place of originItaly
- ConditionExcellent. Minimal spots / imperfections which are only noticeable upon very close examination. Please refer to photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked size10 (Vintage) (NA)
- Seller locationThiensville, WI
- Seller reference numberEI:005041
- Reference numberLU54132001353
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Thiensville, WI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like