- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
2007 Oscar De La Renta Houndstooth Jacket
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 9-11 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Houston, TX
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- Located in Houston, TXAbsolutely Divine! Martha Weathered Imported fabrics and owned a boutique in Chicago. This is one of her ense...Category
1940s Skirt Suits$625 Sale Price20% Off
- By Alfred BosandLocated in Houston, TXBeautiful cream dress with lace appliqués from the esteemed Alfred Bosand. Covered in bugle beads in striped ...Category
1960s Empire Waist Dresses$1,000 Sale Price21% Off
- By Irene, Irene LentzLocated in Houston, TXIncredible black wool blazer by Irene Lentz (also known as Irene Gibbons). The jacket is hip length, with long s...Category
You May Also Like
1990s Coats and Outerwear
Late 20th Century Jackets
Early 2000s Jackets
21st Century and Contemporary Jackets
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery