- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Oscar de la Renta Brown Silk Sequin Jacket or Top
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$35 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 5-23 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Sparks, NV
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Saks Fifth Avenue, Christian DiorLocated in Sparks, NVStunning red-orange woven 3-piece suit set by Christian Dior for Saks Fifth Avenue circa 1960's. The three piece...Category
1960s Suits, Outfits and Ensembles
- By Bernard PerrisLocated in Sparks, NVBeautifully done navy blue wool vest by Bernard Perris with back buckle detail. Fully lined. Fits like a modern ...Category
- By Mary McFaddenLocated in Sparks, NVGorgeous vintage black silk beaded and sequin vest or tank top by Mary Macfadden. Fully lined with front hook cl...Category
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Sparks, NVShiny black top by Oscar de la Renta covered with large sequin paillettes. Unlined with no closure (pulls on ove...Category
- By Nicole of California San FranciscoLocated in Sparks, NVIncredible vintage 1970s colorful crochet wool vest with patchwork suede leather detailing. Unlined with front b...Category
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Collars
20th Century Shirts
2010s Bolero Jackets
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery