- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Vintage 90s Prada White Polyester/Spandex Pants
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Manufacturer
The House of Savoy coat of arms and knotted rope on Prada’s seal herald that the iconic Italian luxury fashion house was named Official Supplier to the Italian Royal Household in 1919. Started in 1913 by Mario Prada, the brand’s original shop in Milan’s Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II still has the mahogany shelves that displayed its early wares such as travel items and handbags. Today, these fine leather goods are joined by the clothing, wallets and other various accessories that keep the brand on the cutting edge of fashion.
When Mario Prada’s granddaughter, Miuccia Prada (b. 1949), inherited the business from her mother in the late 1970s, Prada was recognized for its quality craftsmanship, yet it was still a modest-sized company. Miuccia, an enthusiast of unconventional Italian filmmakers who’d earned a Ph.D. in political science, introduced the concept of using pocone — a military-grade water-resistant nylon that feels like silk.
Nylon revolutionized the fashion house’s business, with the first Prada nylon backpack released to universal acclaim in 1984. Soon the durable, water-resistant material was incorporated into Prada’s ready-to-wear collections for both men and women. No one had previously considered nylon a part of luxury fashion, and it wasn’t long before the family-owned company best known for its luggage was leading modern style that emphasized function as much as form.
Characterized by clean lines and a refined elegance that signaled the new direction of the legacy brand, Miuccia Prada debuted her first ready-to-wear collection for women in Fall/Winter 1988. More inventive fashion would follow in the ensuing years, such as the 1993 launch of the more affordable, more playful Miu Miu line, which was aimed at a younger audience, and the introduction of Prada Sport in 1997 — a collection now widely seen as prescient for its embrace of athleisure.
Prada has regularly gone against the grain to elevate styles that have long been out of fashion. In 1996, there were dresses and skirts in clashing patterns and muted earth tones that seemed flat and outdated, all worn with chunky high wedge sandals. Fanny packs followed three years later, and elaborate lace in 2008. Each season continues to bring new eye-catching innovations for the historic brand, including enhanced attention to sustainability with Prada Re-Nylon, a new line of bags created from recycled ocean plastic.
Today, find a wide variety of vintage Prada evening dresses, bags and other items on 1stDibs.
- Vintage 90s Chanel Red Velvet PantsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel red velvet pants. - Straight leg with a slim hem cutting. - Red gold toned "CC" button with hook closure. - Side zip closure. - Three red gold to...Category
- Chanel Black Wool Carrot Belted PantsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage black wool carrot pants from year 1998 Pre collection. Featuring a zipper and snap button with a wool "Chanel" belt closure. - Made in France. - Size 40. - 1...Category
- Chanel Black Jersey with Black Leather Gold Chain PantsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage Chanel black jersey fabric with black leather gold chain pants from 1997 Pre Collection. Featuring a side zipper closure. The pants is scratchy and straight legs cutting. ...Category
- Dries Van Noten Oliver and Silver Floral Embroidered Silk PantsBy Dries van NotenLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Dries Van Noten oliver and silver floral embroidered silk pants. - Straight leg cutting. - Back zip closure. - Size 40. - 49% Acetate, 30% Silk, 15% Rayon, 6% P...Category
- Vintage 90s Chanel Yellow Velvet PantsBy ChanelLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Chanel yellow velvet pants. - Straight leg with a slim hem cutting. - Yellow gold toned "CC" button with hook closure. - Side zip closure. - Three yellow gold t...Category
1990s Pants$620 Sale Price20% Off
- Vintage Istante by Gianni Versace Black Leather with Cutout Pattern PantsBy Gianni VersaceLocated in Sheung Wan, HK- Vintage 90s Istante by Gianni Versace black leather with cutout pattern pants. It is a slim tapped leg cut style. - Featuring right leg front, left leg back and back pockets c...Category
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Pants
Early 2000s Flat Front Pants
Early 2000s Pants
Early 2000s Pants
Recently ViewedView More
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Trusted Global Delivery