This fashionable tote bag is from Hartmann's "Sun God" line from 1969. The body of the bag is covered in fabric printed with a sun face and flowers in shades of green with light blue, purple and pale avocado accents. The handles and trim are a heavy, deep olive green leather. Four domed metal feet help protect the bottom. The exterior has a large zippered pocket on each side. The roomy, fabric lined interior has one zippered pocket with a plastic lining. The top of the bag zips closed and has a locking slide type catch. The keys are in an unopened envelope inside. measures 17.5" high to top of handles measurements given below are for the body of the bag only Please use Contact Dealer button if you have any questions.
- In the Style OfMid-century Modern
- Place of originUnited States
- ConditionGood. a bit stiff from being unused, a few nicks on one handle, some irregularity to green finish on leather, some oxidation to metal feet.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 13.75 in. x W 17 in. x D 6.75 in.
H 34.93 cm x W 43.18 cm x D 17.15 cm
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Reference numberAU1105306292
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like