Items Similar to 18th Early-19th Century Chinoiserie Sewing Table View More
18th Early-19th Century Chinoiserie Sewing Table
This is a rarity. An 18th early-19th century chinoiserie sewing table of exquisite form. It is the quintessential refinement for the lady's parlor of the period. Chinoiserie was all the rage as the markets were opened up for tea trading then exquisite art forms that served the needs of the English gentry. It is outfitted as shown and is in good condition considering its age. I have used these pieces as side tables to a sofa or chair or have used them in grand living rooms where an antiquity is required. I have used them as writing tables and a pull up table for a lap top. A great antique will span the times and give you years of visual enjoyment.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 27.5 in. x W 25 in. x D 17 in.H 69.85 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 43.18 cm
- Seller LocationBoonton, NJ
- Reference NumberLU5075217122392
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2019
Typical response time: Several days
Located in Boonton, NJ
More From This Seller
$1,356 Sale Price
19th Century Chinese Lacquer Sewing Box
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export Decorative Boxes
$476 Sale Price
Satsuma Vase, Late 19th-Early 20th Century
20th Century Japanese Japonisme Ceramics
$236 Sale Price
Mother of Pearl Inlay Cache Pot
Vintage 1920s Asian Chinese Export Antiquities
You May Also Like
Early 19th Century Tibetan Cabinet
Antique 1820s Tibetan Tibetan Furniture
Early 19th Century Chinese Coffe Table - Elm Wood
Antique Early 19th Century Chinese Ming Furniture
Early 18th Century Chinese Horseshoe Back Throne
Antique Early 18th Century Chinese Ming Furniture
Early 19th Century Mongolian Fine Painted Sideb...
Antique 1810s Mongolian Chinese Export Furniture
Mid-18th Century Chinese Half Moon Table in Nor...
Antique Mid-18th Century Chinese Ming Furniture
Late 18th Century Hand-Painted Cabinet Elm Wood
Antique Mid-19th Century Chinese Ming Antiquities
19th Century Fine Chinese Black Laquered Console
Antique Mid-19th Century Chinese Ming Furniture