- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1800s
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 83 in. x W 41.5 in. x D 15.5 in.
H 210.82 cm x W 105.41 cm x D 39.37 cm
- Seller locationHouston, TX
- Seller reference numberF0070073
- Reference numberLU184036573623
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Chinese Qing Dynasty Lacquer Painted an...
Enamel, Agate, Jade, Mother-of-Pearl, Glass, Wood, Lacquer
A pair of Qing dynasty early 19th century Chinese lacquer and hardstone inlaid cabinets, circa 1820, Jiaqing or Daoguang period. This stunning pair of cabinets features a large blac...