- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Chinese Turquoise Blue Peking Glass Vase, Republic Period, Early 20th Century
- DimensionsHeight: 6.25 in. (15.88 cm)Diameter: 2.88 in. (7.32 cm)
- StyleQing (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1920s
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. No chips, cracks or repairs noted.
- Seller LocationAustin, TX
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU894721419732
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Austin, TX
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
Founded in 2001, Lotus Gallery offers a carefully curated selection of furniture, jewelry, sculpture and works of art spanning millennia, continents and cultures. Although it seeks out beauty in all its forms, they specialize in Asian antiquities, especially Chinese pieces from the Han and Tang dynasties and chinoiserie. Based in Austi...
- Located in Austin, TXA small and wonderful Chinese carved malachite figure of a beauty, known as a meiren, Republic period, mid-20th ...Category
Vintage 1940s Chinese Qing Sculptures and CarvingsMaterials
- Located in Austin, TXAn elegant and beautifully cast early 20th century Chinese bronze vase in the archaic style with a gorgeous lacq...Category
Early 20th Century Chinese Archaistic MetalworkMaterials
- Located in Austin, TXA fine pair of late 19th century Chinese Qing dynasty carved Peking glass bowls in a lovely amber hue. The mat...Category
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Qing Decorative BowlsMaterials
- Located in Austin, TXAn unusual and striking Chinese scholar rock, gongshi, of polished and lacquered burled hardwood, set into a har...Category
Vintage 1940s Chinese Qing Scholar's ObjectsMaterials
- Located in Austin, TXA stunning pair of marked Chinese famille rose enameled millefleurs tall porcelain vases, Republic Period. The...Category
Vintage 1930s Chinese Qing CeramicsMaterials
You May Also Like
Early 20th Century Chinese Qing More Asian Art, Objects and Furniture
Early 20th Century Chinese Qing Planters, Cachepots and Jardinières
Antique Early 19th Century Chinese More Asian Art, Objects and Furniture
Antique Early 1900s Chinese Chinese Export More Asian Art, Objects and F...
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Chinese Export More Asian Art, Objects...
Early 20th Century Chinese Chinese Export Vases
Early 20th Century Chinese Chinese Export More Asian Art, Objects and Fu...
Late 20th Century Asian Qing Jars
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery