Japanese Showa Period Peacocks Painted on Silk
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureMid-20th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsBeautifully framed mid-century style with age appropriate wear and some minor scuffs on frame.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 42.5 in. x W 32.5 in. x D 1.5 in.H 107.95 cm x W 82.55 cm x D 3.81 cm
- Seller LocationOakland, CA
- Reference NumberLU1555212080961
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, the dealer’s team of furniture restorers, art curators, professional appraisers and Asia specialists sources prime vintage and antique furniture from the finest estates in Northern and Southern California, specializing in Hollywood Regency, McG...