Burmese Marble Head of the Buddha
White marble with gilt and traces of paint. Bottoms of earlobes broken off. Raised on a black square base. Overall height is 21.5 inches.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1800
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsH 15 in. x W 8 in. x D 8 in.H 38.1 cm x W 20.32 cm x D 20.32 cm
- Seller LocationWoodbury, CT
- Seller Reference NumberE25GR12618
- Reference Numberf862618122813156941fs
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Woodbury, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Burmese Bronze Head of the Buddha
Mid-20th Century Burmese Sculptures and Carvings
Fragment piece of the shoulders and head of this Buddha. Enameled eyes. Raised above a black base on a rod. The overall dimensions in inches, are 23 tall, 11.75 wide and 14.5 deep ...
Thai Bronze Seated Buddha
20th Century Thai Sculptures and Carvings
In a meditative pose seated with palms of hands upright on his lap, his legs folded below Hair in a snail curl style with remnants of a golden finish traces of gold in eyes, co...
Indian Sandstone Temple Carving of a Guardian W...
Antique Late 18th Century Indian Antiquities
carved in deep relief from a flat backed block of sandstone. He holds a sword against his body. Dressed in Turkish warrior costume. Rust staining.
Sandstone Cambodian Carved Architectural Fragment
Antique 17th Century Cambodian Sculptures and Carvings
This fragment of a celestial dancer is self framed.