Items Similar to English Late 18th Century George III Period Wall Box
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
English Late 18th Century George III Period Wall Box
A tall tapering form in oak with a shaped carved back and hinged top. The front panel with a fine satinwood inlaid shell. Measures: Height 18 3/4", depth 5", width 8" Condition: There are some stabile cracks to the front panel and moldings, slight loss to the tip, chips to the base and top moldings however the box presents very well.
- DimensionsHeight: 18.75 in. (47.63 cm)Width: 8 in. (20.32 cm)Depth: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- StyleGeorge III (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- Seller LocationBridgeport, CT
- Reference NumberSeller: 1167581stDibs: LU1755220285492
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Bridgeport, CT
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Bridgeport, CT
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2015
897 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Bridgeport, CTCollection of antique inlaid boxes and accessories, mostly Turnbridge Wells, 18th & 19th century. The largest bo...Category
Antique 19th Century George III Decorative Boxes
- Located in Bridgeport, CTAn important and early chest requiring restoration. With a serpentine case, the top drawer opens to a secretary/...Category
Antique 18th Century Irish George II Commodes and Chests of DrawersMaterials
You May Also Like
Rare Pair of 18th Century Georgian Mahogany Wall Hanging Boxes
Located in Bedfordshire, GB
An extremely rare and delightful pair of late 18th century mahogany wall Hanging boxes, the larger for storage of candles and the smaller for salt, Having elegant one piece pierced...
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Decorative Boxes
English George III Hanging Wall Cabinet
Located in Wilson, NC
This English George III hanging wall cabinet has raised panel doors with a beaded center astragal on the right hand door. The door has a working lock and key. All hardware, except fo...
Antique 1770s English George III Shelves and Wall Cabinets
18th Century English Wall Shelf
Located in High Point, NC
Late 18th century Georgian oak wall shelf with stepped crown molding which has dental detail as well, following down to a lovely hand scalloped apron over four shelves. the shelves a...
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Shelves and Wall Cabinets
18th Century Carved Wood Decorative Shelf
Located in Boston, MA
18th century carved wood decorative shelf or box.
Antique 18th Century Decorative Boxes
$3,000 / set
19th Century Oak and Pine Wall Hanging Spice Box
Located in Bedfordshire, GB
A charming mid-19th century wall hanging Oak and pine spice box, or cabinet, having Four short drawers over one long drawer Retaining original brass knobs (Through history, spi...
Antique Mid-19th Century English Victorian Decorative Boxes
Wall Mounted Scottish Salt Box
Located in New York, NY
Lovely mid 19th Century Scottish wall mounted salt box of staved construction, the shaped back with hinged lid over mixed wood half round body, bound in brass with original riveting....
Antique 19th Century Scottish Shelves and Wall Cabinets
George III Period Oak and Pewter Spoon Rack
Located in Peterborough, Northamptonshire
A very good George III period oak and pewter spoon rack. The base incorporating a drawer. Lovely original patina to all the timberwork. Includes ten (10) pewter spoons with triffid e...
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Shelves and Wall Cabinets
18th century Chippendale Giltwood English Wall Bracket, Pair
Located in Savannah, GA
Rare pair of large-scale Chippendale giltwood wall brackets. Reticulated back plate. With such detailed ornamentation it is amazing that they have survived in such fine condition. Su...
Antique 1750s English Chippendale Wall Brackets
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery