Items Similar to "My First Summer in the Sierra" by John Muir Special Collector Edition
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 6
"My First Summer in the Sierra" by John Muir Special Collector Edition
Very rare collectors edition. John Muir, My First Summer in the Sierra, Covelo, CA The Yolla Bolly Press, 1988, Foreword and a Note on the Text by Frederick Turner; illustrated with 12 wood engravings by Michael McCurdy, folio 14-1/4" x 10-1/2", signed and numbered XXIV by McCurdy in pencil, in the back, full tan brushed cowhide with an additional suite of the 12 illustrations, each signed by the artist in pencil, with fitted handmade yellow pine box with cowhide label on the lid; XXIV of XXX deluxe copies signed by the artist; designed and printed by James and Carolyn Robertson H. 16 W. 12 D. 3 in. box. Excellent condition.
- DimensionsHeight: 16 in. (40.64 cm)Width: 12 in. (30.48 cm)Depth: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1988
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Excellent condition overall.
- Seller LocationBoulder, CO
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1017621768122
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Boulder, CO
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Boulder, CO
5 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1998
1stDibs seller since 2013
125 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Boulder, COUS Naval and Marines documentary drawing from WWII of a Vought F4U Corsair fighter plane being refueled with the...Category
Vintage 1940s American Folk Art DrawingsMaterials
- By Paul JacobsenLocated in Boulder, COCustom sculpture constructed of painted wood. Paul Jacobsen used everyday objects, such as chairs, cars, airpla...Category
2010s American Folk Art Sculptures and CarvingsMaterials
Wood$4,400 Sale Price26% Off
- By John MelvilleLocated in Boulder, COCubist bronze inscribed on the base edition 1/8 circa 1935, excellent patina. John Melville is described by cri...Category
Vintage 1930s English Modern Figurative SculpturesMaterials
Bronze$4,200 Sale Price52% Off
You May Also Like
The Casket Captured by HMS Minotaur at the Battle of Trafalgar
Located in Lymington, Hampshire
This sturdy iron-bound fruitwood box is of rectangular form with wide dovetails and a hinged lid applied on the top with an oval silver plaque. There is a silver coin showing King Ca...
Antique Early 1800s Decorative Boxes
Cigar Humidor in the Form of an Icebox
Located in Essex, MA
Rectangular form with nickel plated mounts with door marked on inside " Porcelain Cigar Case" Made by Wilke Mfg Co, Anderson Indiana.
Early 20th Century American Tobacco Accessories
The Glass Flowers at Harvard by Richard Evans Schultes, First Edition
Located in valatie, NY
The Glass Flowers at Harvard by Richard Evans Schultes. E. P. Dutton, 1982. Stated 1st Ed paperback. One of Harvard's most famous treasures is the Ware Collection of Blaschka Glass M...
Vintage 1980s American Books
Vintage John Players Navy Cut Cigarette Advertising Shipping Crate or Box
By Imperial Amphora
Located in Hamilton, Ontario
Made in the mid-1860s, this wooden and silk screened shipping crate was made for the iconic Player's Navy Cut cigarettes. The crate appears to have been shipped from England, and mos...
Mid-20th Century English Mid-Century Modern Tobacco Accessories
$1,200 Sale Price
Norman Mailer, Moonfire, Lunar Rock Edition No. 1,969
By Marc Newson
Located in Los Angeles, CA
Collector's Edition Book: 14.4 x 17.3 in. NWA 4936: 3.54 x 2.95 x 2 in. Limited to just 12 copies, numbered 1958-1969, the Lunar Rock Edition of Norman Mailer's MoonFire is desi...
21st Century and Contemporary Italian Boxes
19th Century Dutch Silver Pill Box in the Form of a Miniature Cello, Circa 1880
Located in Ottawa, Ontario
The Dutch silver (.833 fine) case richly decorated in repoussé detail depicting rural vignettes and foliate motifs, the hinged back opening to a recessed interior. Weight 77 grams.
Antique Late 19th Century Dutch Rococo Revival Decorative Boxes
Vintage Reuge Romance Music Box, with Flacon, "The Emperor Waltz"
Located in Berlin, DE
Once you wind the music box, by pressing a button at the base, The music begins to play " Fascination The Emperor Waltz", and the doors open that were used to hold lipsticks or flaco...
20th Century Decorative Boxes
$1,788 Sale Price
Axel Vervoordt, Catalogue II, First Edition
Located in valatie, NY
Axel Vervoordt, Catalogue II 2002. First edition hardcover. Examples of a monumental head of Horus, Egypt 716BC. Set of 4 "dummy" canopic jars also Egypt, circa 716BC. A torso of Aph...
Early 2000s Belgian Books