- CreatorJ.G. Ludenz (Designer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1770s
- ConditionGood. Some paint loss and chips on edges and around the base. Some chips to gilding. Separation of wood in one or two areas, commensurate with age. .
H 91 in. x W 22 in. x D 10.5 in.
H 231.14 cm x W 55.88 cm x D 26.67 cm
- Seller locationHudson, NY
- Seller reference numberA5826
- Reference number0605088111144
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Antique, gustavian painted, danish Longcase Clo...
Danish Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique gustavian painted longcase clock from Denmark around the 1780s. The clock is painted in a beautiful color and decorated with gold paint, all paint is original. The clock is ...
18th Century George III Mahogany Painted Dial L...
English Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
A fine late 18th century period Scottish 8-Day mahogany painted dial longcase or tall case clock by Robert Beveridge of Newburgh near Fife. The arched white dial which has its ori...