- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
18th Century Antique Walnut Longcase Clock by Daniel Delander of London
- CreatorDaniel Delander (Clockmaker)
- DimensionsHeight: 94 in. (238.76 cm)Width: 18 in. (45.72 cm)Depth: 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- StyleGeorge II (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1700
- ConditionRepaired: Only the necessary professional cleaning and maintenance of the working mechanism to ensure its good working order and reliability. Essential cleaning and waxing of the wood case to preserve its patina and colour. Wear consistent with age and use. Condition of this clock is excellent. Any further details available will be given freely and frankly upon request.
- Seller LocationDevon, GB
- Reference NumberSeller: RW40041stDibs: 1402039697118
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Estimated Customs Duties & Taxes to the Continental US: $0.Ships From: Devon, United Kingdom
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- By John StephensLocated in Devon, GBA George II period, antique eight day longcase clock of smaller size with unusual burr-yew case. The moulded ...Category
Antique 18th Century English George II Grandfather Clocks and Longcase C...Materials
- By John MonkhouseLocated in Devon, GBAn extremely fine and imposing antique George III period chinoiserie decorated London made longcase clock by Joh...Category
Antique Mid-18th Century English Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longcas...Materials
- Located in Devon, GBA fine antique George II period mellowed mahogany striking bracket clock, the arched brass dial and verge moveme...Category
Antique 18th Century English George II Mantel ClocksMaterials
- By William KiplingLocated in Devon, GBA good early 18th century bracket timepiece with quarter – repeat by this well-known London clockmaker. The well...Category
Antique 18th Century English George II Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- Located in Devon, GBAn impressive and unique 18th centur,y, GeorgeIII period antique circular mahogany musical table clock, in a cas...Category
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Table Clocks and Desk ClocksMaterials
- By William ScafeLocated in Devon, GBA good quality antique, ebonized brass dial bracket clock by this 18th century 'maker of repute'. The moulded an...Category
Antique 18th Century English Georgian Mantel ClocksMaterials
You May Also Like
Antique 1730s English George II Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Oak, Walnut, Pine
Antique Late 18th Century English Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longca...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Danish Neoclassical Clocks
Antique 18th Century Irish Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique Late 18th Century English George III Grandfather Clocks and Long...
Antique 1770s English Georgian Grandfather Clocks and Longcase Clocks
Antique Late 18th Century English Chippendale Grandfather Clocks and Lon...
Antique Mid-18th Century English George II Grandfather Clocks and Longca...
Mahogany, Oak, Pine
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery