Items Similar to Art Deco Boch Freres Charles Catteau Belgian Cubist Keramis Ceramics, Desk Set View More
Art Deco Boch Freres Charles Catteau Belgian Cubist Keramis Ceramics, Desk Set
Art Deco Boch Freres Charles Catteau Belgian Cubist Keramis Ceramics, Desk Set Rare matched pair lustrous polychromed skyscraper and gear designs by Charles Catteau, with excellent machine age geometric graphics. Multi-compartment, multi-level desk caddy with removable lid and matching desk / table lamp. Lamp with European plug and original socket. Multiply signed, as pictured. Nice craquelure glaze, some staining on inner part of caddy. Priced for the pair.
- Of the Period
- Place of OriginBelgium
- Date of Manufacturecirca Early 1930s
- Materials and TechniquesPolychromedCeramic
- Condition DetailsSome staining to insides of caddy, likely removable with cleaning Currently wired for European service
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 8 in. x W 10 in. x D 4 in.H 20.32 cm x W 25.4 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationDallas, TX
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference Number130603945261
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2012
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Machine Age Alcoa Advertising Desk Set, Vitrolite, Extruded Aluminum Art Deco
By Alcoa Aluminum
$950 / set
Machine Age Alcoa Advertising Desk Set, Vitroli...
Vintage 1950s American Art Deco Desk Accessories
Aluminum, Laminate, Vitrolite
Fun set of vintage 1950's Alcoa advertising pieces. Bookends have chunky vitrolite backs, with applied name-plate trim from extruded piece and solid aluminum bases, felt underlining...
Machine Age Art Deco Paul Lobel Benduro Modernist Desk Objects, circa 1937
By Paul Lobel
$1,950 Sale Price / set
Machine Age Art Deco Paul Lobel Benduro Moderni...
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco Desk Sets
Machine Age Art Deco Paul Lobel Benduro Modernist Desk Objects, circa 1937. Original signed early Lobel desk - top design. Function unknown, but certainly holds business cards and ...
Machine Age Art Deco Gustav Jensen Streamline Phenolic Vanity Set by Dupont
$6,500 / set
Machine Age Art Deco Gustav Jensen Streamline P...
Unknown, Gustav Jensen
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco More Desk Accessories
Machine Age Art Deco Gustav Jensen Streamline Phenolic Vanity Set by Dupont Important streamline Art Deco design in "Pyralin," circa 1931 by Jensen for Dupont. Contemporary with ...
Art Deco Cubist Reuben Haley Muncie Skyscraper Rombic Ceramic Lamp Rhombic
By Reuben Haley
Art Deco Cubist Reuben Haley Muncie Skyscraper ...
Reuben Haley, Muncie Pottery
Vintage 1930s American Art Deco Table Lamps
Art Deco cubist Reuben Haley Muncie Skyscraper Rombic ceramic lamp rhombic Striking lustrous gloss teal drip, glaze. Muncie Shape # 222 - 8.5 inch, designed by Haley. Incised ma...