A fine pair of antique Japanese Samurai stirrups. Metal, with red lacquer interior, and inlaid mother of pearl (Raden) all over the outside, sides and bottom. With floral shaped open detail at top. 18th century or earlier.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture18th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good, with signs of use, and losses to mother of pearl in some areas. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 10.5 in. x W 12 in. x D 5.5 in.
H 26.67 cm x W 30.48 cm x D 13.97 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberA-3747/2
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberU0912048495175
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like