- CreatorS.J. Rose & Son (Maker)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1979
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. This vintage photograph frame is a superior gauge of silver, exceptional quality and in exceptional condition. This frame has been professionally polished and is in presentation condition. Full hallmarks struck to the surface of the rim are Clear.
H 9.3 in. x W 7.3 in. x D 0.6 in.
H 23.63 cm x W 18.55 cm x D 1.53 cm
- Seller locationJesmond, GB
- Seller reference numberA7504
- Reference numberLU120027119543
Shipping, Returns & Payment
Global Shipping AvailableView all shipping quotes
- Return Policy
Returns can be initiated within 14 days of delivery by contacting 1stdibs.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Sterling Silver Photograph Frame, Antique George V
Charles Henry Dumenil
English Sterling Silver
Silver, Sterling Silver
A fine and impressive antique George V English sterling silver photograph frame; an addition to our ornamental silverware collection. This fine antique George V sterling silver ph...
Smart English Sterling Silver Photograph Frame,...
Alfred Charles Havell
British Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver, Oak
As elegant today as it was 99 years ago when it was made. The silver is fully hallmarked for Birmingham 1919 together with the makers mark for Charles Boyton & Son Ltd, Excellent ...