Items Similar to Collection of Antique Cold Painted Vienna Bronze Frogs View More
Collection of Antique Cold Painted Vienna Bronze Frogs
As a child my grandmother had a small collection of these bronze frogs on her piano. It was the first thing my sister and I ran to play with when we were there. This is a nice grouping including a base fiddler, violinist and 3 dancers. They look to be in nice condition with some paint touch ups. It is signed Holler on one base.
- CreatorHoller (Artist)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1900
- Condition DetailsMeasurement is for one frog.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 7.5 in. x W 3.5 in. x D 4.5 in.H 19.05 cm x W 8.89 cm x D 11.43 cm
- Seller LocationPeekskill, NY
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference NumberLU883813859471
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Peekskill, NY
More From This Seller
Cold-Painted Bronze Spanish Revival Chandelier
Early 20th Century Unknown Gothic Revival Chandeliers and Pendants
This is a heavy and nicely detailed Spanish Revival chandelier. It's a 9 bulb fixture with 6 outside bulbs and another 3 inside. The painted draped flags and overall patina are all o...
Original Plaster Artists Model for Larger Bronz...
Mid-20th Century American Industrial Figurative Sculptures
Other than the patch that reads airborne on the statue's shoulder with a parachute there is no other markings or signatures. It stands an impressive 42 inches and is very well done. ...
Motorcyclists Cold Weather Hood
Mid-20th Century Russian Industrial Arms, Armor and Weapons
Although this hood looks a bit sinister. It was the height of fashion for a winter ride on your motorcycle or sidecar. All leather with a fabric lining. Each button has embossed Russ...
Navy Submariners Cold Weather Mask
Mid-20th Century Unknown Industrial Nautical Objects
As sinister as this mask appears it was simply used to keep warm. If you take a close look at the masks buttons each depict a naval anchor symbol. I an told that these were mostly us...