- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture18th-19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Patina, stains and some loss of detail due to weathering..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 27.56 in. x W 18.9 in. x D 11.03 in.
H 70 cm x W 48 cm x D 28 cm
- Seller locationBerlin, DE
- Reference numberLU102743223172
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
An 18th Century Louis XVI Gilt-Bronze and White...
French Mantel Clocks
Ormolu, Carrara Marble
An 18th century Louis XVI gilt-bronze and white marble clock, the white enamel dial with Roman and Arabic numerals, contained within a plinth shaped case, surmounted by a classical v...