- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 11
A beautiful terracotta bust of Brigitte Bardot by Italian sculptor Salvatore Melani.
- DimensionsHeight: 15.75 in. (40 cm)Diameter: 9.45 in. (24 cm)
- StyleMid-Century Modern (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationAntwerp, BE
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU9504941590
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingFree Front Door Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 8-10 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Customs Duties & Taxes May Apply.Ships From: Antwerp, Belgium
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
About the Seller
Located in Antwerp, Belgium
4.9 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
Established in 1988
1stDibs seller since 2012
660 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Antwerp, BEA massive larger than life terracotta bust of Guan Yin, China, early 20th century. Broken and restored with we...Category
Early 20th Century Chinese Art Deco Sculptures and CarvingsMaterials
You May Also Like
Italian Terracotta Bust
Located in Houston, TX
Italian terracotta bust of crying babies, signed "Pellegrini.".
Antique 19th Century Italian Busts
French Terracotta Bust
Located in Austin, TX
French terracotta bust of a woman. This piece is signed “DB 1990” and features a warm bronze color finish.
1990s French Busts
Terracotta Italian Bust of a Woman, circa 1900
Located in Aci Castello, IT
An hand painted terracotta bust depicting a young woman figure. It's made in Italy in Naples in 1900 and has just signs of the age.
Early 20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Busts
Terracotta Bust of Italian Nobility
Located in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
This is an impressive large scale bust formed with terracotta of a Italian noble woman. This beautiful sculpture is hand formed, 20th century.
20th Century Italian Other Busts
Terracotta Bust of a Little Prince
Located in Paris, FR
Terracotta bust of a little prince by Fernand Cian (1889-1954), in the taste of the 18th century portraits. Beginning of the 20th century. Signed on the back Fernando Cianciana...
Early 20th Century French Louis XV Busts
Terracotta Bust by Louis Moreau
By Louis & François Moreau
Located in Madrid, ES
Bust of woman in terracotta by Louis Moreau.
20th Century French Neoclassical Revival Busts
Terracotta Bust Figuring a Man, 1878
Located in Saint-Ouen, FR
A. Fabre, signed. Terracotta bust figuring an old and bearded man. He wears a 19th century style jacket and a scarf around his neck. He stands on a piedestal and a square base. ...
Antique 1870s European Napoleon III Busts
French Terracotta Bust of a Satyr
Located in Stamford, CT
A French terracotta bust of a Satyr on matching socle circa 1810.
Antique 19th Century French Classical Greek Busts
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery