Items Similar to 19th Century Statue of St Jerome
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 10
19th Century Statue of St Jerome
Early 19th century wooden statue of St Jerome, circa 1800. South Europe.
- DimensionsHeight: 32.29 in (82 cm)Width: 12.6 in (32 cm)Depth: 7.88 in (20 cm)
- StyleBaroque (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1800
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Normal wear on the statue for its age. The right hand's fingers and the big toes are missing with losses to the paint.
- Seller LocationHelsingborg, SE
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU1067210386903
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingShips From: Helsingborg, Sweden
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Helsingborg, Sweden
These prestigious sellers are industry leaders and represent the highest echelon for item quality and design.
Established in 2010
1stDibs seller since 2014
99 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 3 hours
The British Antique Dealers' Association
More From This Seller
- 19th Century Swedish Folk Art Mortar or GrinderLocated in Helsingborg, SECharming 19th century folk art boat-shaped mortar or grinder, perfect for the coffee today ;) ca 1830 Sweden.Category
Antique 19th Century European Folk Art Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
- 17th Century Wooden Sculpture of St PeterLocated in Helsingborg, SE17th Century wooden sculpture of St Peter holding the key to the kingdom of heaven given to him by Christ. In oak with traces of original paint. Ca 1650 Sweden.Category
Antique 17th Century Swedish Renaissance Figurative SculpturesMaterials
- Early 18th century Swedish Gaming BoardLocated in Helsingborg, SEFantastic early 18th century Swedish gaming board with chess, Backgammon and Nine Men's Morris. Baroque period, oak & ebony. ca 1700.Category
Antique Early 18th Century Swedish Baroque GamesMaterials
- Roman Marble Statue of an Draped FemaleLocated in Helsingborg, SERoman, Imperial Period, ca. 2nd to 3rd century CE. A finely carved white marble sculpture of the draped female, perhaps a Muse or Venus (Greek Aphrodite) - the goddess of romantic lo...Category
Antique 15th Century and Earlier Greek Classical Roman Figurative Sculpt...Materials
- 18th Century Marble BustLocated in Helsingborg, SEImpressive early 18th century hand carved life-size marble bust of a Roman man, circa 1700 Italy, possibly older. Condition is good with minor chips and nicks consistent with age...Category
Antique Early 18th Century Italian Baroque BustsMaterials
- Pair of 19th Century Gustavian ChairsBy Melchior LundbergLocated in Helsingborg, SEGood pair of early 19th century Gustavian chairs in secondary color, Stockholm Sweden, circa 1810. Attributed to master chair maker Melchior Lundberg, (1774-1812).Category
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Gustavian ChairsMaterials
Wood$6,200 / set
You May Also Like
Lovely Rare 19th Century Bronze Wall Plaque of Scholar St Jerome Reading a Book
Located in GB
We are delighted to offer for sale this solid bronze 19th-century wall plaque of St Jerome reading Jerome (/d??'ro?m/; Latin: Eusebius Sophronius Hieronymus; Greek: ??s?ß??? S?f??...
Antique Late 19th Century Italian Victorian Figurative Sculptures
Large Signed 19th Century Grand Tour Bronze Statue of Narcissus
Located in Bradenton, FL
Large 19th Century Grand Tour bronze sculpture of Narcissus after the original found in 1862 at Pompeii. Signed "Bucciano Napoli". When first found in Pompeii it was identified as Na...
Antique 19th Century Grand Tour Figurative Sculptures
18th Century Carved Polychrome Wood Statue of St. Matthew
Located in Dallas, TX
18th century carved polychrome wood statue of St. Matthew shows him in the act of writing the gospel, attended and inspired by a cherub at his feet. It is amazing that such devotiona...
Antique Mid-18th Century Dutch Neoclassical Figurative Sculptures
19th Century Italian Porcelain Maiden with Child Statue, 1850s
Located in LEGNY, FR
Beautiful 19th century Italian porcelain Maiden and her child statue from the 1850s. A damage at the back of the maiden has been renovated. Beautiful quality. Capodimonte is a por...
Antique 1850s European Figurative Sculptures
19th Century Flemish School, Wooden Statue of Moses Holding the Ten Commandments
Located in Leuven , BE
This sculpture represents Moses holding the ten Commandments. It is carved from a single piece of wood and has an upper layer of varnish. The wood shows signs of aging and has a nice...
Antique 19th Century Belgian Religious Items
19th Century Patinated Bronze Statue of "Notre Dame de France" Holding Jesus
Located in Dallas, TX
This elegant antique statue of the Virgin Mary and her Son, found in a chapel, was carved in Southern France, circa 1870. The large alluring bronze sculpture composition resting on a...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Religious Items
18th Century Carved Oak Statue Depicting St. Bartholomew
Located in Dallas, TX
This tall French statue of St. Bartholomew was hand-carved from oak in the 1700’s. This depiction of St. Bartholomew is not often seen in art, except for one of the most well known r...
Antique 18th Century French Figurative Sculptures
19th Century Patinated Bronze Sculpture St. Michael Archagel
Located in PALERMO, IT
Elegant patinated bronze sculpture, depicting Archangel Michael. Signed "SALOM" in the base.
Antique 19th Century French Napoleon III Figurative Sculptures
Large Pair of 18th / 19th Century Italian Silvered Reliquaries
Located in Milford, NH
A fine large pair of Italian silvered metal over wood reliquaries with putti, grape, shell, and scrollwork design. Each have memorial pendant displays with names (The left reads S. I...
Antique Late 18th Century Italian Baroque Religious Items
Italian 19th Century Patinated Bronze Statue of the Dying Gaul in Large Scale
Located in Savannah, GA
This striking Italian patinated bronze is known as The Dying Gaul or Gladiator. It is a 19th copy of an ancient Roman lost Hellenistic sculpture thought to have been first executed i...
Antique 1890s Italian Hellenistic Figurative Sculptures