Items Similar to Handmade Vase #504 in Yellow with Yellow Cotton Fringe View More
Handmade Vase #504 in Yellow with Yellow Cotton Fringe
Vase #504 by Karen Gayle Tinney Hand formed stoneware vase with satin yellow glaze. Inside is glazed yellow and will hold water, please take care not to damage fringe areas. Yellow cotton fringe braids with fringe are applied to the outside of the vase. This vase ships with a comb for fringe. Each piece is handmade by the artist in her California studio. This piece is available for customization with a lead time.
Additional OptionsVariations in color and finish are available - please inquire for more details.
- CreatorKaren Gayle Tinney (Artist)
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2020
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 11 in. x W 4 in. x D 4 in.H 27.94 cm x W 10.16 cm x D 10.16 cm
- Seller LocationLong Beach, CA
- Reference NumberLU4947118374312
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 3-6 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About The Maker
Karen Gayle TinneyView Profile
Karen Gayle Tinney is a Long Beach, CA based artist and designer. Karen's collection of ceramic and fiber home decor is the product of her passion for mixed material design and interest in fiber art. Each piece is meticulously crafted by the artist in her Long Beach studio; some pieces taking months to fully complete. The ceramic components are hand built piece by piece, then assembled together with their fiber counterparts. Karen holds a degree in product design from Parsons School of Design. She worked professionally as a home decor designer for seven years in New York City and Philadelphia before launching her own collection. Work has been featured in publications such as ArchitecturalDigest.com, Vogue.com, Milk Magazine, AFAR, amongst others.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2019
Typical response time: <1 hour
Located in Long Beach, CA
More From This Seller
Handmade Vase #504 in Cream with Cream Cotton F...
Long Beach, CA
Handmade Vase #504 in Black with Black Cotton F...
Long Beach, CA
Handmade Vase #607 in White with White Cotton F...
Long Beach, CA
You May Also Like
$775 / item
Handmade 21st Century Tall Dubos Vase in Mustar...
Los Angeles, CA
2010s American Organic Modern