Items Similar to Lino Sabattini "Germoglio" Silver Plated Vase for Sabattini, 1979 View More
Lino Sabattini "Germoglio" Silver Plated Vase for Sabattini, 1979
Beautiful organic form that speaks to its name of "Germoglio," meaning "Bud" or "Sprout." The finely crafted silver plated body exemplifies the skill of Lino Sabattini's eponymous firm in working with silver. Included in the permanent collection of the V&A Museum.
- CreatorLino Sabattini (Designer),Sabattini Argenteria (Manufacturer)
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1979
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsExcellent vintage condition. Minor scratches in one .25" area on surface. Manufacturer mark on underside
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 6 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 6.75 in.H 15.24 cm x W 19.69 cm x D 17.15 cm
- Seller LocationLos Angeles, CA
- Reference NumberLU223535425843
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Located in Los Angeles, CA
More From This Seller
Three Lino Sabattini Silver Plate Vases for Sabattini, 1968-1980
By Lino Sabattini
$1,575 / set
Three Lino Sabattini Silver Plate Vases for Sab...
Lino Sabattini, Sabattini Argenteria
Late 20th Century Italian Modern Vases
Stunning grouping of three silver plated pieces designed by Lino Sabattini for his eponymous firm. The tallest vase, "Ohun Ohara," was designed in 1980, while the two smaller pieces ...
Set of Large Two "Angolari" Vases by Roberto Sambonet for Baccarat, 1978
$5,600 / set
Set of Large Two "Angolari" Vases by Roberto Sa...
Baccarat, Roberto Sambonet
Vintage 1970s French Modern Vases
Beautiful and rare set of "Angolari" or "Angular Vases" designed by Roberto Sambonet for Baccarat in 1978. The large, sculptural vases each have the same 15 x 15cm footprint, while t...
Glass Vase with Clear Optical Droplets by Lucia...
Salviati, Luciano Gaspari
Vintage 1960s Italian Modern Vases
An exceptional vase designed by Luciano Gaspari for Salviati in 1962. The vase's clear glass body is covered with optical droplets that each have unique interior reflections and refr...
"Eccentrico" Black Marble Vases by Egidio Di Rosa & PA Giusti for Up & Up, 1972
By Egidio Di Rosa and Pier Alessandro Giusti
$4,250 / set
"Eccentrico" Black Marble Vases by Egidio Di Ro...
Egidio Di Rosa and Pier Alessandro Giusti, Up & Up
Vintage 1970s Italian Post-Modern Vases
Gorgeous pair of nero portoro marble "Eccentrico" vases by Egidio di Rosa and Pier Alessandro Giusti. Designed for Up & Up in 1972, each vase is comprised of two polished and etched ...