A beautifully handmade late 19th century tripod butcher block. The three legs have been given delicate turning and the extra thick solid maple round has some matched ribbing to compliment the design of the legs. An exceptionally unique piece beautiful condition.
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 31 in. x W 21 in. x D 21 in.
H 78.74 cm x W 53.34 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seller locationAurora, OR
- Seller reference number9353
- Reference numberLU161525854663
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 16 hrs
Located in Aurora, OR
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
You May Also Like