- CreatorMeakin & Co. (Manufacturer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1870-1880
- ConditionExcellent. The condition are pristine ..
H 18 in. x W 7 in. x D 7 in.
H 45.72 cm x W 17.78 cm x D 17.78 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberSet of Three 19thc English Ironstone Pitchers
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference numberLU7971928600
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Collection of Four 19th Century Iron Stone Pitc...
Meakin & Co.
A collection of four 19th century iron stone pitchers. These pitchers have minor wear consistent with age and use. There are a few repairs on some of the pitchers some within the pit...
Mason's Ironstone Harlequin Set of Three Rare M...
English More Furniture and Collectibles
This is a harlequin set of three Mason's Ironstone jugs or pitchers. Very small or miniature Mason's jugs are rare. These jugs have the octagonal Hydra shape with a snake handle, a...