A lovely "tea for two" Royal Crown Derby Imari decorated service is presented on a matching tray.This 19th c example is beautifully hand painted and gilded in the ever popular Imari palette. This complete set creates a great display with wonderful shapes and pattern that can be interspersed with other Imari pieces and it is perfect and useful for tea and coffee. The teapot measures 8" across x 5 1/2" tall and the cups are 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". The tray is 14 x 13" across.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Hard paste porcelain decorated,
gold leaf enamel
Hard paste porcelain decorated with polychrome enamels and gold leaf enamel.
14 in. W x 13 in. D
36 cm W x 33 cm D
Great Barrington, MA
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Mintons Pink and Blanc de Chine Dessert Set for Six Raised Leaf and Gold
- French Empire "Tête a Tête" Service
- 3 Piece Steiff Repousse Sterling Silver Coffee Service
- 5 Piece 19th C Spode Imari Teaset with Gold
- 19th C. Naples/Capo di Monte Boxed Tea/Coffee Service
- Old Paris Hand Painted Tea Set on Tray "Men of Letters"
- Set of 12 Dresden Hand-Painted Portrait Place Card Holders of French Royalty
- 12 Royal Crown Derby Service Plates with Two-Color Raised Paste Gold
- Set of 12 Royal Crown Derby Hand-Painted Dinner Plates with Floral Bouquets
- Set of Ten Foley 19th Century Arts & Crafts Dessert Plates with Shaped Rim
- 12 Cauldon Octagonal Service Plates, Art Nouveau Raised Gold and Sky Blue Ground
- 16 Royal Doulton Cobalt Blue Dinner Plates, Raised Paste Gold Rose Medallions