A lovely "tea for two" Royal Crown Derby Imari decorated service is presented on a matching tray.This 19th c example is beautifully hand painted and gilded in the ever popular Imari palette. This complete set creates a great display with wonderful shapes and pattern that can be interspersed with other Imari pieces and it is perfect and useful for tea and coffee. The teapot measures 8" across x 5 1/2" tall and the cups are 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". The tray is 14 x 13" across.
More from this Dealer
- Mintons Pink and Blanc de Chine Dessert Set for Six Raised Leaf and Gold
- French Empire "Tête a Tête" Service
- 3 Piece Steiff Repousse Sterling Silver Coffee Service
- 5 Piece 19th C Spode Imari Teaset with Gold
- 19th C. Naples/Capo di Monte Boxed Tea/Coffee Service
- Old Paris Hand Painted Tea Set on Tray "Men of Letters"
- Hand-Painted Early 19th Century Darte Frères Dessert Service "Views of Italy"
- Set of 12 Rouard French Hand-Painted Ornithological Cabinet Plates, after Sevres
- Set of 12 Royal Worcester Green Dinner Plates, Raised Paste Gold and Shaped Rim
- 12 Royal Doulton Hand Painted Square Dessert Plates, Signed Curnock, Raised Gold
- 19th Century Derby Aesthetic Movement Dessert Plates
- Set of Nine Mintons 19th Century Hand-Painted Dessert Plates, Antonin Boullemier
- 12 Tiffany 19th Century Aesthetic Movement Ivory and Raised Gold Fern Plates
- Set of 12 Cauldon for Tiffany Game Bird Plates Hand Painted Signed Birbeck, Sen
- 11 Doulton Burslem Hand-Painted Signed Aquatic Theme Fish Plates, 19th Century