Items Similar to American Folk Art Tool Museum Sign 1950 Tool Assemblage View More
American Folk Art Tool Museum Sign 1950 Tool Assemblage
Wentworth Tool Museum sign assembled with scrap tools and hardware. Assemblage include many wrenches, drill bits, saws and scissors. Heavy iron construction. Great piece of American outsider art found in the midwestern United States. Thought to be from an outsider artists environment and tool museum.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950
- Materials and TechniquesWeldedIron
- Condition DetailsPlease see images and email with any questions.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 60 in. x D 6 in.H 91.44 cm x W 152.4 cm x D 15.24 cm
- Seller LocationSanta Monica, CA
- Reference NumberLU873412862462
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Santa Monica, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Vintage Heavy Sheet Iron Orange Coyote Dog Folk...
Vintage 1950s American Folk Art Signs
Iron, Sheet Metal
Great pair of very heavy sheet iron vintage coyote targets. Perhaps a subtle "scarecrow" for coyotes raiding the henhouse. Handmade by a rancher in Southwest Nebraska. Fantastic orig...
American Folk Art Cowboy and Horse Whirligig
Vintage 1940s American Folk Art Outsider and Self Taught Art
Iron, Sheet Metal
Tall one of a kind cowboy and horse spinning whirligig American Folk Art piece. Most likely from a larger folk art environment. Sheet steel construction on a large spoked farm wheel ...
Vintage Transportation Roadside Curved Road Ahe...
Early 20th Century American Folk Art Signs
Early American road sign. Curved road ahead! Great patina and alligatored paint surface. Very heavy wood construction. Perhaps a one of a kind sign for a private country road. Nice g...
Vintage Hand-Painted Folk Art Beauty Salon Blue...
Vintage 1940s American Folk Art Signs
Late 1940s-1950 beauty salon sign. Graphic blue and white paint surface. Painted by the hand of a professional sign maker. Old vintage metal fasteners on each joined corner.