This great example of American Folk Art weather vanes is a horse and rider or sulky is in good condition with minor dings or dents. This comes from a New England Folk Art collection and is a later version of the early 19th century horse and sulky vane. It is patinated copper with a zink head. It is on a custom-made iron stand.
- CreatorUnknown (Maker)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920-1930
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. The condition is good with minor dents and wear consistent with age and use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 17 in. x W 34 in. x D 9 in.
H 43.18 cm x W 86.36 cm x D 22.86 cm
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberEarly 20Thc Horse & Rider Weather Vane
- Reference numberLU79715388103
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2004
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Los Angeles, CA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like