1980s Pair of Danish "Bollard" Lamps by Dan Hasløv for Louis Poulsen
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1980s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsSold as a set. Rewired by the WYETH Workshop.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 33 in. x Dm 10.5 in.H 83.82 cm x Dm 26.67 cm
- Diameter10.5 in. (26.67 cm)
- Seller LocationSagaponack, NY
- Seller Reference Number9863.001
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU890317807492
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
WYETH celebrates the fine, the unusual and the extraordinary in its well-curated selection of furniture, lighting, art and objects. Its offerings range from museum-quality pieces, by masters like Hans J. Wegner and Edward Wormley, to anonymous industrial objects of great merit, along with the exc...