Pair of late 19th century French two-arm brass sconces in the Louis XIV taste with "mascaron" decoration.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Nice mellow gilt color and intricate detailed decoration; slight patination in places. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 9.5 in. x W 11.25 in. x D 7.5 in.
H 24.13 cm x W 28.58 cm x D 19.05 cm
- Seller locationNew Orleans, LA
- Seller reference numberM2032
- Reference numberU0907258146483
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in New Orleans, LA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like