- CreatorFriedman Brothers (Manufacturer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition. Very minor wear to the gesso consistent with age and use. Original paper and labels on back...
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4 ft. 4 in. x W 2 ft. 0 in. x D 1.25 in.
H 132.08 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 3.18 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Reference numberLU82857664423
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Uno and Osten Kristiansson Table Mirror for Luxus
Uno & Östen Kristiansson, Luxus Vittsjö
Danish Table Mirrors
Mirror, Chrome, Rosewood
Pivoting and swiveling table mirror designed by Uno and Osten Kristiansson for Luxus Vittsjo of Sweden, circa 1960s. A luxe version of this elegant, well-made, and prized modernist o...
Gilt Gesso Pier Mirror in the manner of George I
English Pier Mirrors and Console Mirrors
Gold Leaf, Wood
A George I style carved giltwood and gesso looking glass mirror. The rectangular mirror plate is in a leaf and shell carved moulded frame beneath a shaped cresting centered by a pier...
Fine George II Gesso Carved and Gilt Mirror
British Pier Mirrors and Console Mirrors
Gesso, Gold Leaf, Mercury Glass, Wood
Very fine George II carved and gilt mirror with swan neck pediment flanking foliate carved cartouche over rectangular plate, the sides carved with drape and tassel decoration, over s...