Post 1920 Continental Birdcage with an ornate carving of balconies, ledges, doors which open & close, & bird perch intact.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood.
Good condition with normal wear for its age. Some small losses on one panel surrounding the domed top. The bottom of the cage appears to be later.
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- 20th Century Continental Faux Ivory Carved Wooden Finial
- Pair of Late 19th Century Jasper Stone Obelisks
- 19th Century Continental Leather Trunk
- Pair of Early 20th Century Telescoping Ceremonial Temple Trumpets
- Early 20th Century Lion-Form Step Ladder
- Early 19th Century English Trunk on Stand
- 19th Century Regency Style Ebonized Magazine Rack with Greek Key Design
- A Late Victorian Leather Travel Box on Stand
- Mid-20th Century Italian Linen by Baroness Rapisardi
- 20th Century Infinity Ribbon Chair
- Two 19th Century English Hand-Drawings of Marine Invertebrates
- 19th Century Chinese Four-Panel Screen
- Chinese Rosewood Tea Cart
- Pair of Italian Rococo Gilded Metal & Bronze Electrified Sconces
- Child's Chair Upholstered in Animal Skin