Post 1920 Continental Birdcage with an ornate carving of balconies, ledges, doors which open & close, & bird perch intact.
Place of Origin
Date of Manufacture
Materials and Techniques
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood
Thin elaborately cut jigsawed wood.
Good condition with normal wear for its age. Some small losses on one panel surrounding the domed top. The bottom of the cage appears to be later.
23 in. H
58 cm H
Number of Items
More from this Dealer
- Late 20th Century Cashmere-Lined Designer Silk Throw
- Late 20th Century Cashmere-Lined Yves Saint Laurent Silk Throw
- Late 20th Century Cashmere-Lined Silk Throw
- 20th Century Continental Faux Ivory Carved Wooden Finial
- 19th Century Continental Leather Trunk
- Pair of Early 20th Century Telescoping Ceremonial Temple Trumpets
- Early 20th Century Lion-Form Step Ladder
- Early 19th Century English Trunk on Stand
- 19th Century Regency Style Ebonized Magazine Rack with Greek Key Design
- Mid-20th Century Italian Linen by Baroness Rapisardi
- 20th Century Infinity Ribbon Chair
- Two 19th Century English Hand-Drawings of Marine Invertebrates