Items Similar to Antique Guide of St. Petersburg by Jablonsky, 1897 View More
Antique Guide of St. Petersburg by Jablonsky, 1897
Beautiful book of St. Petersburg (Russia) titled 'St.Petersburg, Plan-guide, dresse par le Conceil Municipal de Saint-Petersbourg'. With descriptive text, several prints and two folding maps. Enclosed is a large lithographic plan of the city. Richly decorated cloth. Published by P. Jablonsky, French text.
- CreatorP. Jablonsky (Author)
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1897
- Condition DetailsGeneral age-related toning, overall in great condition. Please study images carefully or ask for more!
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 7.29 in. x W 5.12 in. x D 0.02 in.H 18.5 cm x W 13 cm x D 0.5 mm
- Seller LocationLangweer, NL
- Seller Reference NumberBG-11710
- Reference NumberLU3054313460582
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.9 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Langweer, NL
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
Antique Map of the Island of St. Domingo by Ray...
Antique Late 18th Century Maps
Antique map titled 'Kaart van het Eiland St. Domingo'. Rare map of the island of St. Domingo with Haïti and the Dominican Republic. In 1784, the work by Guillaume-Thomas Raynal was p...
Antique Map of St. Gallen 'Switzerland' by M. M...
Antique Mid-17th Century Maps
Antique map titled 'S. Gallen'. This map originates from Merian's 'Topographia Helvetiae (..)', published in Frankfurt, circa 1650.
Antique Map of the Archipelago of St. Lazare ‘Marianne's Islands’ by J.N. Bellin
$166 Sale Price
Antique Map of the Archipelago of St. Lazare ‘M...
Antique Mid-18th Century Maps
An interesting map the archipelago of St Lazare or Marianne's islands, on Alsonso P. Lopez maps and the Spanish Jesuits memory. Prepared by Jacques Nicolas Bellin after Dutch sources...
Antique Map of Central America by J. Tallis
Antique Mid-19th Century Maps
A decorative and detailed mid-19th century map of 'Central America' (Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua) which was drawn and engraved by J. Rapkin (vignettes by H...