- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1914
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent antique condition - Wear commensurate with age and use.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 1 in. x W 5 in. x D 3.5 in.
H 2.54 cm x W 12.7 cm x D 8.89 cm
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference numberX3005
- Reference numberLU88272305672
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Compound Microscope with Box and Key by Henry C...
English Scientific Instruments
Brass, Steel, Glass, Wood, Mirror, Mahogany
A fine working English compound microscope by Henry Crouch of London, circa 1880 Marked No. 4016 on base. With fitted box of mahogany with brass hardware and key. Diamond-shaped b...
English Barrister's Wig in Tole Box 'with Riser...
English Historical Memorabilia
Brass, Natural Fiber, Tôle, Paint
An English barrister’s wig of woven horse hair in original tole box with lock and key, circa 1850-1890, featuring a barrister’s wig with accompanying riser, in a fitted black tole bo...