Ornate Turn of the 19th c. Russian Sleigh
Late 18th or early 19th century Russian ornately painted and carved sleigh with a carved shell front.
- Of the PeriodRococo
- Place of OriginRussia
- Date of Manufacturecirca late 18th or early 19th century
- PeriodLate 18th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 35 in. x W 48 in. x D 24 in.H 88.9 cm x W 121.92 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number030646A
- Reference NumberLU97791743872
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Late 18th or Early 19th c. Russian Painted Sleigh
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Russian Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Late eighteenth or early nineteenth century carved two person sleigh painted with traditional landscapes and scenes of courtly love.
Russian Large Painted and Gilt Trimmed Carved S...
Antique Early 19th Century Russian Rococo Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Velvet, Wood, Giltwood
Russian (18th-19th century) large painted and gilt trimmed carved sleigh with green velvet seat.
Russian Silver Religious Icon '19th Century'
Antique 19th Century Russian Figurative Sculptures
Russian silver religious icon (19th century).
Turn of the Century Continental Bear Ashtray
Early 20th Century Austrian Tobacco Accessories
Turn of the century Austrian ashtray with a round brown marble base decorated with a small, free-standing bear of silver-plated bronze.