Pair of French Art Deco - Art Nouveau Elephant bookends on green veined marble, circa 1930. Bronze elephants on black - green - white marble both signed Perrin. Both still in very good condition.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Dimensions given is for one bookend.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 4.73 in. x W 3.75 in. x D 2.05 in.
H 12 cm x W 9.5 cm x D 5.2 cm
- Seller locationAntwerp, BE
- Reference numberLU147426698293
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Antwerp, BE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like