Items Similar to 1940s Maple Conveyor Belt Room Screen
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 14
1940s Maple Conveyor Belt Room Screen
Industrial 1940s conveyor belt room screen made up of wood slats with rounded ends. Entire screen connected with canvas and rivets. Stands up very easily. Has a look somewhat like the Aaalto Screens. Bottom shows darker finish from getting wet at some point in it's life. Nice rich honey color to wood.
- Similar toAlvar Aalto (Designer)
- DimensionsHeight: 63.25 in. (160.66 cm)Width: 96 in. (243.84 cm)Depth: 1 in. (2.54 cm)
- StyleIndustrial (Of the Period)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1945
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Finish shows flaws and a few wood chips to top and bottom edges.
- Seller LocationPhiladelphia, PA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU843022049312
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Ships From: Philadelphia, PA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 7 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Philadelphia, PA
4.6 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 1989
1stDibs seller since 2008
389 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: <1 hour
20th Century Specialists
More From This Seller
- Located in Philadelphia, PAWalnut parquet 3-panel screen, Diamond shaped pieces of walnut cover both sides of all 3 sections. Folds flat fo...Category
Vintage 1960s American Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room DividersMaterials
WalnutH 71.75 in. W 15.75 in. D 1 in.$1,800
- Located in Philadelphia, PAStill shows up as a set on listing, but just one available! Price adjusted for 1 screen. Beautiful 3-panel sc...Category
1990s American Modern Screens and Room DividersMaterials
WoodH 72 in. W 56 in. D 1.75 in.$1,500 / set
- By Charles EamesLocated in Philadelphia, PACharles Eames for Herman Miller plywood folding screen. We are extremely proud to offer this rare Herman Miller ...Category
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room DividersMaterials
PlywoodH 68 in. W 60 in. D 3 in.$18,000
- By Pietro ChiesaLocated in Philadelphia, PAPietro Chiesa for Fontana Arte glass and brass lamp from the 1940s with new shade.Category
Vintage 1940s Italian Mid-Century Modern Table LampsMaterials
BrassH 25 in. Dm 12 in.$2,800 Sale Price20% Off
- Located in Philadelphia, PAClassic land camera designed by Edwin H. Land in 1972. Folds flat and slides into leather case. Film is still av...Category
Vintage 1970s American Mid-Century Modern Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
AluminumH 6 in. W 4 in. D 7 in.$450
You May Also Like
1940s Birch Conveyor Belt Room Screen
Located in Sagaponack, NY
A room divider or screen fashioned from a birch conveyor belt, the birch slats joined by riveted bands of leather.
Vintage 1940s American Industrial Screens and Room Dividers
Four-Panel Rattan Screen Room Divider, 1940s
Located in London, GB
Four-panel rattan screen room divider, 1940s.
Vintage 1940s Indian Bohemian Screens and Room Dividers
Midcentury 1940s Swedish Room Divider or Screen in Birch
Located in London, London
Room divider or screen Five foldable sections Birch Dark wood connectors Sweden, 1940s.
Mid-20th Century Swedish Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room Dividers
1940s French Lacquered Screen
Located in Los Angeles, CA
French red and black lacquered four panel screen with gold trim finish.
Vintage 1940s French Mid-Century Modern Screens and Room Dividers
Italian Globe with Metal Base, 1940s-1950s
Located in Milan, IT
Physical and political terrestrial globe published by G.B. Paravia & C. Turin-Milan-Padua-Florence-Rome-Naples-Palermo, designed by prof. Guido Cora at the end of the 40s - early 50s...
Vintage 1940s Italian Globes
Large 1940s Italian Lithographed Wallpaper Screen
Located in Kilmarnock, VA
This large 1940s Italian Screen is made from large sheets of lithographed wallpaper. It is over 8 feet tall and makes a major impact on a space. Each panel is 24 inches wide
Vintage 1940s Italian Screens and Room Dividers
$3,800 Sale Price
German Globe Columbus Erdglobus Made in the 1940s Wooden Base
Located in Milan, IT
German globe Columbus Erdglobus by the cartographers C. Luther and R. Neuse, made in the 1940s. In addition to the territorial map, the ocean currents and the main trade routes of th...
Vintage 1940s German Globes
Handmade Tri-Fold Solid Maple Folding Screen or Room Divider
By Atlas Industries
Located in Newburgh, NY
Sculptural, self-supporting screen for use as a stand-alone or combined to create a larger privacy wall. The tri-fold design can be oriented with the form tapering either up or down....
2010s American Modern Screens and Room Dividers