18th Century Kansu Carpet from China
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture18th Century
- Materials and TechniquesHand-KnottedWool
- Condition DetailsThe pile is good throughout with some restoration (mostly minor re-piling) done that is pretty much undetectable.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
- DimensionsW 112 in. x D 170 in.W 284.48 cm x D 431.8 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference Number49944
- Reference NumberLU859712995371
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
In business since 1980, Nazmiyal offers an extensive and diverse array of rugs and textiles, including rare and beautiful vintage Moroccan and Swedish carpets and fashion-forward modern and contemporary examples for today’s lifestyles. Their inventory, hand-selected from sources around the world,...