A pair of elegant French 19th century Louis XVI style fauteuils or armchairs with original paint, scrolled arms, fluted and tapered legs, gilded accents and Rosettes on the knees. Ready to be reupholstered. This pair would add a touch of beauty to any living room, entry way or family room.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Normal antique wear for pieces of this age. Ready for you to reupholster to your taste. Please look at the various photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40 in. x W 26 in. x D 23 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 66.04 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair #315
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU87643400212
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like