- CreatorMaison Jansen (Designer)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1960
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35 in. x W 29 in. x D 34 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 73.66 cm x D 86.36 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU81842327812
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XVI Style Belle Époque Ber...
French Bergere Chairs
Fabric, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine and rare pair of French 19th-20th century "Belle Époque" Louis XVI style mahogany and ormolu-mounted bergéres armchairs, each with an arched-back gilt bronze-mounted fram...