Items Similar to Sublime French Antique Louis XVI Style Duchesse Brisee Chaise Longue
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 21
Sublime French Antique Louis XVI Style Duchesse Brisee Chaise Longue
A French Louis XVI style walnut Duchesse Brisée with two bergère chairs and their ottoman from the late 19th century and newer upholstery. This French chaise lounge set features three sections consisting of two bergères of slightly different dimensions and an ottoman. Each piece has been reupholstered with beautiful ivory double welt upholstery. The bergères showcase the typical Louis XVI silhouettes with their elegant lines. The wraparound backs are adorned with carved crests while the arms are partially upholstered. Each piece is raised on carved and reeded legs and decorated with a carved floral medallion on each apron. All three pieces may be used separately, as armchairs and as an ottoman; they are versatile. #5080 Dimensions: Larger armchair: H 44” x H seat 20” x W 28” x D 23” Smaller armchair: H 35” x H seat 20” x W 28” x D 23” Ottoman H 20” seat 20” x W 28” x D 23”.
- DimensionsHeight: 44 in. (111.76 cm)Width: 28 in. (71.12 cm)Depth: 23 in. (58.42 cm)Seat Height: 20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Sold AsSet of 3
- StyleLouis XVI (In the Style Of)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1880
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationHopewell, NJ
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU919822083102
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Ships From: Marco Island, FL
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 3 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Hopewell, NJ
4.9 / 5
These expertly vetted sellers are highly rated and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Established in 2008
1stDibs seller since 2011
1,212 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 1 hour
More From This Seller
- Located in Hopewell, NJPair of French Louis XVI style armchairs having ivory patinated and carved wooden frames, fluted tapered legs wi...Category
Vintage 1940s French Louis XVI ArmchairsMaterials
- Located in Hopewell, NJA Classic French bergère having carved Louis XVI style light wood frame with original whitewashed paint, later u...Category
Antique 19th Century French Louis XVI Bergere ChairsMaterials
Upholstery, Wood$1,700 Sale Price22% Off
- Located in Hopewell, NJPair of high quality gorgeous vintage French Empire style club chairs from Bloomingdale's with handsome carved d...Category
Vintage 1940s American Empire ArmchairsMaterials
Wood$1,400 Sale Price / set36% Off
- Located in Hopewell, NJTwo of the prettiest French antique boudoir chairs ever, having a natural chippy painted patina with raw wood, w...Category
Antique 19th Century French Louis XVI Club ChairsMaterials
Cane, Wood$3,800 Sale Price / set20% Off
- Located in Hopewell, NJVery elegant sophisticated French Louis XVI carved 5-piece salon set including square back loveseat, 2 armchairs...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XVI Living Room SetsMaterials
- Located in Hopewell, NJBeautifully carved walnut French 3-piece antique Louis XIV style caned ram’s head sofa loveseat with two matchin...Category
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XIV Living Room SetsMaterials
You May Also Like
French Louis XV Style 1850s Walnut Duchesse Brisée Upholstered Chaise Longue
Located in Atlanta, GA
A French Louis XV style walnut upholstered duchesse brisée from the mid-19th century. This French two-piece chaise-longue features the typical exquisite and curvy lines of the Louis ...
Antique Mid-19th Century French Louis XV Daybeds
Upholstery, Wood, Walnut
$7,950 Sale Price
French Louis XVI Chaise Longue
Located in Vancouver, British Columbia
A 19th century French Louis XVI-style two-piece ‘chaise longue’ consisting of an armchair and a long stool, both with simple elegant lines and tapering fluted legs, circa 1880. Me...
Antique Late 19th Century French Louis XVI Chaise Longues
Louis XVI Style French Caned Chaise Longue
Located in West Palm Beach, FL
Elegant French chaise longue with new double caned back and sides and caned seat. Beautiful new toile fabric.
Early 20th Century French Louis XVI Chaise Longues
Stamped early 18th Century Louis XVI Duchesse Brisee Longue Chair French Bergère
Located in Brooklyn, NY
Extremely rare French Louis XVI Duchesse Brisee (Chaise Longue or Lounge chair) by Nicolas-Jean Marchand, circa 1730s. Beautifully hand carved oak wood, newly restored and reupholste...
Antique 1730s French Louis XVI Chaise Longues
$39,000 Sale Price / set
French Louis XVI Style Chaise Longue
Located in New York, NY
French Louis XVI style set of two giltwood fauteuils and one ottoman, forming a chaise lounge when assembled. In great antique condition with age-appropriate wear and some tears to t...
Antique Late 19th Century French Belle Époque Chaise Longues
$3,800 / set
Louis XVI Style Chaise Longue, France, circa 1920s
Located in Isle Sur La Sorgue, Vaucluse
Graceful Louis XVI style recamier with a scrolled back. Decorated with carved rosettes and a fan-like motif on the side. Reeded apron. Raised on tapering fluted legs. The wood struct...
Early 20th Century French Louis XVI Daybeds
Louis XV Style Duchesse Brisee
Located in Cheshire, GB
Louis XV style Duchesse Brisee, the moulded frame with original paint recovered in modern grey fabric, raised up on redded fluted legs. Dimensions Height 34.5 inches height to seat...
Antique Late 19th Century French Chaise Longues
$5,271 / set
Antique French Louis XVI Chaise Longue in Original Paint
Located in West Palm Beach, FL
Louis XVI chaise longue either late 18th or very early 19th century. This piece remains in original paint with white muslin upholstery. It is supported by eight columnar/fluted legs....
Antique Late 18th Century French Louis XVI Chaise Longues
$4,500 Sale Price