- CreatorNorman Cherner (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1980s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. These chairs retain their original white pickled finish and do show light scuffs and dings. The faux leather still looks great with no rips or tears-some minor scuffs.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 30 in. x W 25 in. x D 23 in.
H 76.2 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationMedford, NJ
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU94326979143
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Lovely Pair of American Mid-Century Modern Scoo...
American Lounge Chairs
Lovely pair of American Mid-Century Modern lounge chairs with great low scooped arms. These chairs are in un-restored condition and will need new upholstery. We do have an upholstery...
Rare Set of Four Pretzel Armchairs by Norman Ch...
Norman Cherner, Plycraft, Lou App
Faux Leather, Beech, Plywood
A rare set of four Rockwell II armchairs by Plycraft in the original ebonized finish. Norman Cherner design, but attributed to "Lou App" on the label. Please see our other...