- CreatorWilly Rizzo (Designer)
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1970
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Restored with new seat suport strapping and high quality 'Pantera' foam and re-upholstered in a mushroom colour suede upholstery. The original Willy Rizzo signatures have been cut from the original worn fabric and sewn onto the new suede..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33.86 in. x W 27.96 in. x D 40.56 in.
H 86 cm x W 71 cm x D 103 cm
- Seat height14.97 in. (38 cm)
- Seller locationbergen op zoom, NL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU93016406673
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Rare Pair of 040 Rosewood Lounge Chairs by Geof...
Artifort, Geoffrey Harcourt
Steel, Wool, Upholstery, Chrome, Rosewood
A very rare pair of 040 lounge chairs by British designer Geoffrey Harcourt for Artifort, The Netherlands, 1964 Geoffrey Harcourt was one of the international designers (like Pier...
Thuja Burl and Suede Set of Two Lounge Chairs b...
Italian Lounge Chairs
Brass, Suede, Wood, Burl
Extremely rare thuja burl and suede set of two lounge chairs designed by Willy Rizzo in the early 1970s for Mario Sabot. "Imagination and very modern style, which joins well with ...