An exceptionally beautiful settee with upholstered seat and carved mahogany frame embellished with acanthus and fleur-de-lys motifs, carved scroll arms and escargot feet. Seat is upholstered in gold-colored chenille fabric, American, circa 1870-1900. Measures: 60" wide x 28" deep x 48 1/2" high (Seat height: 19 1/2").
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Frame and upholstery is in excellent condition!.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 48.5 in. x W 60 in. x D 28 in.
H 123.19 cm x W 152.4 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationMiami, FL
- Seller reference numberSEA00241
- Reference numberLU98812068342
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Miami, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like