1940s Danish Settee and Pair of Chairs by Frits Henningsen in Vintage Upholstery
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1940s
- Materials and Techniques
- DimensionsH 36 in. x W 56 in. x D 29 in.H 91.44 cm x W 142.24 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat Height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller LocationSagaponack, NY
- Seller Reference Number8253.001
- Sold AsSet of 3
- Reference NumberLU890318023061
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexity.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
WYETH celebrates the fine, the unusual and the extraordinary in its well-curated selection of furniture, lighting, art and objects. Its offerings range from museum-quality pieces, by masters like Hans J. Wegner and Edward Wormley, to anonymous industrial objects of great merit, along with the exc...